A Journal of a Racecar Driver

"Go Fast and Take Chances!"

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Hair and Chipmunks

Ok..Ok..

I admit my hair was a little bit long in the last picture...but thats NOT a ponytail...It's my pet chipmunk Twitch....All my moms friends...put your glasses on!!! :)

And as for our shop at home his buddy hides seeds in everthing...I can't leave my riding boots in the garage for a day with out finding seeds in them the next time I slip them on.

I also wanted to make sure that Kerri Sample of "Rainmaker Collision and Restoration" knows how much I appericated the use of his shop last Sunday!! Thanks a Ton!!

And while I am saying my Thank yous....A Ginormous THANKS TO DON BILLINGS for letting me drive his Midget this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotto work on my RC Car.....Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails